Pokémon Scarlet and Violet top Japanese sales this week
Last November, Pokémon Scarlet and Violet were available, and both games were able to achieve great successes, both in terms of ratings and sales, and here are the two games back to the top of Japanese sales this week, as the game achieved more than 291,000 copies sold this week, bringing the total sales of the two games in the Japanese market to 4.63 million copies sold.
As for the second place, it was the share of the game Splatoon 3, which was released last September, and the game was able to exceed 107 thousand copies, bringing the total sales of the game in Japan to more than 3.79 million copies.
Below is the complete list of the best-selling games in the Japanese market this week:
- Pokemon Scarlet / Pokemon Violet – 291,322
- Splatoon 3 – 107,700
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe – 68,772
- Nintendo Switch Sports – 66,720
- Dragon Quest Treasures – 48,297
- Gran Turismo 7 – 38,892
- Minecraft – 37,443
- Momotaro Dentetsu: Showa, Heisei, Reiwa mo Teiban! – 34,770
- Mario Party Superstars – 30,341
- Super Smash Bros.! Ultimate – 27,550