Pokémon Scarlet and Violet continue to lead Japanese sales for the second week in a row
Last November, Pokémon Scarlet and Violet were available, and both games were able to achieve great successes, both in terms of ratings and sales, and here the two games continue to lead Japanese sales this week, as the game achieved more than 64,000 copies sold this week, bringing the total sales of the two games within the Japanese market. to 4.69 million copies sold.
As for the second and third place, it was the share of the game One Piece Odyssey, which was released last week in copies of PS4 and PS5, with sales of 35 thousand and 26 thousand, respectively.
Below is the complete list of the best-selling games in the Japanese market this week:
- Pokemon Scarlet / Pokemon Violet – 64,799
- One Piece Odyssey – 35,123 PS4 copies
- One Piece Odyssey – 26,879 PS5 PS5 version
- Splatoon 3 – 22,094
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe – 18,172
- Nintendo Switch Sports – 14,849
- Minecraft – 11,025
- Dragon Quest Treasures – 7,864
- Super Smash Bros.! Ultimate – 7,587
- Mario Party Superstars – 7,382