NIUBI Partition Editor Full Version Download
Free Download NIUBI Partition Editor Professional / Server / Enterprise Edition full version standalone offline installer for Windows. It is a powerful server partition software designed for small and medium-sized organizations.
Magic Partition Software for Windows PC. System C drive becomes full, and no free space to install Updates or applications. Don’t worry, and It will help you solve this problem quickly. If you provide IT technical service to your clients and need a powerful disk partition management toolkit, NIUBI Partition Editor Latest Version Download Technician Edition is the best choice.
Better than other utilities, this magic partition manager software integrates unique Roll-Back data protection technology, which can automatically roll back the computer to the status before resizing in ONE second, if any software error or hardware issue occurs, so you don’t need to worry about data safety. Optimized file-moving algorithm helps resize partition at least 30% faster than ANY other tools.
Better than other utilities, It integrates unique Roll-Back data protection technology, which can roll back the computer to the status before automatically resizing any hardware issue, so you don’t need to worry about data safety. Furthermore, the built-in unique file-moving algorithm helps resize partitions 30% – 300% faster than other tools. Time is essential to you and your customer!
This partition manager software is compatible with Windows Server 2016/2012/2008/2003. Local/removable hard disk, VMware, Hyper-V, and all types of hardware RAID are all supported.
NIUBI Partition Editor Full Key Features
- Just like most other comprehensive disk management tools out there, it too can help you resize, create, hide, format, move, rename, delete and performs a wide array of other operations on your computer’s partitions, mostly without forcing you to reboot your PC.
- Additionally, it’s also capable of migrating data and changing the partitions’ statuses between Logical and Primary without requiring anything more than a few mouse clicks on your part. What’s more, it can just as easily convert NTFS drives to FAT32 and vice-versa.
- Other noteworthy features include the app’s Virtual mode that allows you to avoid potentially catastrophic disk management mistakes (meaning you can redo your steps before proceeding forth with the changes). It also comes with support for multiple storage options such as internal and external hard disk drives (Hyper-V, VMware virtual disk, all types of Hardware RAID).
- A few insights regarding its installation and user interface and, more importantly, the paid editions
We’re happy to report that NIUBI Partition Editor is just as user-friendly and as widely-accessible like most similar solutions of this sort, even though, you may have preferred it in a tad bit more stylish package.
- Installation is simple when it comes to all its versions, and there aren’t that many changes regarding overall user experience between the tiers. Since we’re on the subject, we would like to point out that, unsurprisingly, some advanced features are only available through the paid versions.
- For instance, by opting for one of the paid versions, you’re provided with the useful RollBack data protection feature, as well as with the possibility of creating all sorts of bootable media. There’s also a Server Edition that, as its name suggests, brings forth all the advantages of the Professional edition with the added bonus of being capable of running on Server editions of Windows. More information about the product’s editions can be found here.
- Comprehensive disk management tool that’s well worth your attention, even though it’s not all that different from the competition
To conclude, NIUBI Partition Editor is an all-in-one disk management solution that boasts enough useful and advanced features, available through various editions, that should come in handy to both day-to-day and professional users.
What’s New in this version
- This possible use of data improves disk partition maintenance while expanding, moving, and integrating the fleet.
- To change the trailer label and print font, set the animation version, and perform other operations such as Create, Delete, Format, Navigate, Copy, etc.
- Convert an MBR disk to a GPT disk, / base logical partition to FAT32 partition, and NTFS partition to FAT32 partition.
- Delete disk partitions, set read-only function on disk, and delete data on disk / partitioned/unallocated space with this command.
- NIUBI Partition Editor Key moves the operating system to the new disk, clones or clones the entire disk, or copies or transfers all the data.
- These include a definition of virtualization, repair of fax systems, cleaning fax fields, formatting of devices, viewing device features/device virtualization, and other related tasks.
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
|Software Name||NIUBI Partition Editor Multilingual Download|
Don’t forget to share with others. Sharing is always Caring!