Want to Record iPhone Screen and screen of your iPad? Want to make it work on your Mac? Then you can. As I am going to make you guys learn that,
“How to Record iPhone and iPad Screen on Mac OS X Yosemite“?
The recording of the screen can be done for various reasons. Therefore, one must need to record its iPhone or iPad’s screen for fulfilling that reason. Actually, there are various methods which you can apply to record iPhone screen and screen of your iPad but to make effective and easy this method is more awesome.
The method which I am asking will not require any third-party app as if you have iPhone running iOS 8 and a Mac running OS X Yosemite then you can easily record your iPhone and iPad’s screen using quick time with ease.
- iPhone or iPad running on iOS 8 or above (Any supported model).
- Mac running OS X Yosemite.
Record iPhone and iPad Screen on Mac
So guys here I have gathered the steps which you need to follow in order to record iPhone screen and your iPad’s screen using your Mac OS X Yosemite.
The steps starts here:
- First of all, Connect your iPhone or iPad with your Mac using a lightning cable.
- Ones it is connected go to QuickTime and Click on the File button and then from the drop-down menu Click onNew Movie Recording.
- Now a video window will get appear, and then you need to select your iPhone or iPad from arrow next to record button or if you want to only record the audio then Click on your iOS device under Microphone section.
- Once you are done with the Settings then Click on the Record button and your Mac will start recording your iPhone’s or iPad’s screen. Now do whatever, you want to on your iPhone or iPad and your Mac will be recording the activities.
- Afterwards, hit on the Stop button to stop the video and your recorded screen will be played automatically.
What else you guys want? You are done! you have successfully recorded the screen of your iPhone and iPad and that too using your Mac. I am sure this will be helpful for many of you out there.
Do you have any queries? Then lend them in the comment box, I shall get back to your queries in the comment box shortly.
Was this article helpful? Show your love and respect by sharing our work over social media. Your sharing will spread knowledge among your circle. So, keep sharing and keep spreading information.