The users who have lost their Android phone was thinking that why they would bother to read this article, as their device is already lost? So, let me show them little serious phase of the lost device. It is important for you to find or to know the IMEI number of your lost phone in order to give that to the authorities to block your phone in order to prevent any sensitive or criminal activity from your phone.
What is IMEI?
“The IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) is a 15 to 17 digits unique code which is used to identify a device. This IMEI number is written on every phone and each phone has its own IMEI.”
So, it is necessary for you to know about the IMEI number of lost Android phone in order to block your phone. You might be thinking, “How it is possible to find IMEI number of our lost Android Smartphone?”
So, friends, it is definitely possible, as you all know that ATT, always come up with some unique guides and tips for you and today we are sharing another quick tip which will be making you learn that, “How to Find IMEI Number of your Lost Android Smartphone?”
To find the IMEI of your lost android, your phone must meet the following requirements:
- Phone must be signed in to a Google Account
So, if your android smartphone meets the above requirements, then, follow the below steps to find the IMEI of your lost android smartphone.
Learn-How to Find IMEI Number Of Lost Android
So, here we’ve got the quick tip for you which will be helping you to find IMEI number of your lost Android smartphone with complete ease. This is a really short and simple tip which you are supposed to apply. Now, get to the steps to get IMEI number of your Lost Android phone.
1. First of all Sign in your Google Account which was integrated with lost Android Smartphone and then go to Account, by clicking on your Profile Picture from the top right corner and then Click on Account Or Simply go to this URL: https://myaccount.google.com/
2. Now, from the top left-hand menu, click on “Security”.
3. Then, scroll down towards the “Your Devices” section, and click on “Manage Devices”.
4. Afterwards, A list of your devices will be presented to you, move on, and click on “your lost android smartphone”.
5. Then, click on “Find Device”. Once, you click a new window will open asking you to enter your email password. So, simply enter your password and move to the next step.
6. In the next window, click on “Locate”.
7. Now, Google Find My Device window will open up, and you have to click on the “Help Icon”, located on the top-left side. Once, you click, you will see the IMEI of your lost android smartphone.
8. That’s it! here you got the IMEI of your lost android smartphone.
Watch this Video for better Understanding:
This was our short guide which has made you learn that, “How to Find IMEI number of your lost Android Smartphone?” We are sure that now you can easily access to your lost Android phone’s IMEI.
If you have any kind of question or confusion left then do let us know. Anyone of our team members will get back to your queries as soon as possible.
Furthermore, don’t forget to share this guide with your other friends and circle too. Your share may be proven helpful for many of the users out there.