DxO PhotoLab Latest Version Download
Free Download DxO PhotoLab full version offline installer for Windows PC. It offers the most flexible and powerful processing and correction tools for beautiful images.
The resulting profiles let DxO PhotoLab automatically and effectively correct any optical flaws in YOUR equipment. With the inclusion of local adjustment tools, DxO has transformed a tremendous RAW conversion and optical correction tool into a powerful image editor.
DxO PhotoLab Full Version Download gives you access to tools that help you enhance your images at any step in your workflow, from retouching to exporting and printing. With the many presets available and the possibility of creating your own, you no longer have to spend hours processing your photos.
Instead, you can focus all your energy on your photography. Select, sort, edit, and export your images to social networks or another program using a single intuitive interface. You can edit your images in Adobe Lightroom and switch back to DxO PhotoLab while maintaining an optimized workflow.
DxO PhotoLab Full Key Features
Photo editing is a breeze with our preset options.
- Local adjustments
Edit with pinpoint precision with our extensive palette of adjustment settings.
- Easy photo management
Direct access to your files and a well-organized photo library.
- And much more…
A selection of smart editing tools that will optimize your workflow.
- Unparalleled optical corrections
Our laboratories have analyzed more than 60,000 lens and camera combinations to bring you automatic optical corrections that are fine-tuned to suit your specific equipment.
- Reveal The Natural Radiance of Your Images
Brighten the horizon in your photographs by erasing haze from your landscape images with DxO ClearView Plus. Restore their natural radiance and automatically improve their look in a single click, and all without creating a halo effect around the edges, or high-contrast transitions. Sharpen your image quality with this exclusive DxO feature.
- Expertly retouch your photos with U POINT technology
Apply intuitive and effective local adjustments in addition to automatic corrections, using our selection assistance technology U POINT™. Simply add a Control Point by clicking the area you want to edit, adjust its size to propagate your changes to similar pixels and fine-tune your brightness, contrast, saturation and structure values with the multi-setting slider. Local adjustments have never been easier.
- Play with Color With DxO ColorWheel
Editing the colors in your photographs has never been more fun or creative. With DxO ColorWheel you can select color ranges from eight separate channels or take a color sample directly from your photograph using the Color Selector. Adjust your chromatic values precisely, select your replacement color and fine-tune your transitions and hues to enhance the color ambiance of your images. Make your image brilliant with DxO ColorWheel, the most sophisticated HSL (Hue–Saturation–Luminance) tool on the market.
- Uncover Every Last Detail With DxO Smart Lighting
Reveal the hidden details in underexposed and overexposed areas in your photographs, even when there are strong contrasts or backlighting. DxO Smart Lighting intelligently analyzes your images to recover information you thought was lost, and produces even more beautiful portraits with its Spot Weighted Corrections tool, a feature that automatically recognizes faces for a natural and balanced result.
- DxO PhotoLibrary: Manage Images With Ease
Finding the image you want has never been easier with DxO PhotoLibrary. Thanks to a dynamic search system using a range of criteria, you can now access the photograph you’re looking for instantly. DxO PhotoLab also lets you add and display simple, or complex, keywords so you can better organize your images before you export them.
What’s New in this Version
- Control points can now be handled much more precisely.
- It now makes it simple to edit, organize, and search for photographs.
- Additionally, the most recent edition allows you to manage keywords in your photographs.
- DeepPrime is a new feature that takes your photographs to the next level.
- Fujifilm X-Trans files are now supported.
- This version is compatible with Windows 11.
- It also now works with macOS beta 2 and 15.
- Try Photo Mechanic Crack, which is the best alternative.
- Intel Core 2 or AMD Athlon 64 X2 or higher (Intel Core i5 or higher recommended)
- 4 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended)
- 4 GB or more of available hard-disk space
- Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit) with Service Pack 1, Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit), or Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
- DirectX 9.0c-capable system
- OpenGL 1.2-capable graphic card with 1GB of video memory to handle OpenCL acceleration
|Software Name||DxO PhotoLab Elite Multilingual Download|
|Version||6.0.1 Build 33|
Don’t forget to share with others. Sharing is always Caring!