AOMEI Backupper Full Download
Free Download AOMEI Backupper Professional / Technician / Technician Plus / Server for Windows PC. It is a complete yet simple backup software for Windows PCs and laptops, including all AOMEI Backupper, and supports system/disk/files/partition backup & restore file sync. System clone provides scheduling backup, merge images, dynamic volumes backup, UEFI boot, and GPT disk backup.
AOMEI Backupper Professional Edition Full Version Download is a complete yet simple backup software for Windows PCs and laptops, which includes all features that support system/disk/files/partition backup & restore file sync and system clone as well as provides scheduling backup, merge images, dynamic volumes backup, UEFI boot, and GPT disk backup.
AOMEI Backupper Server, specially designed for small and medium-sized businesses, is your solution for data protection & disaster recovery, and disk partition cloning.
AOMEI Backupper Technician Latest Version Download is an all-in-one data backup & disaster recovery toolkit ideal for many Windows PCs
AOMEI Backupper Full Key Features
- Incremental and differential backups. Based on a full backup, the software supports to create incremental or differential backups to taking less time and save storage space.
- Encryption and Compression. You can set a password for each backups to prevent unauthorized access. When the backup process, specify an industry leading compression algorithm to compress image file in order to take up less disk space.
- Image file checker and explorer. Check data integrity of image file to ensure the backups can be restored successfully. Mount image files to a virtual partition so that you can browse the contents of the backups in Windows Explorer.
- Comment Backups and Splitting Backups. Add comments to backups so that the backups can be further identified and clarified. Let you know what a backup is for or what it contains. Splitting Backups can split backup an image file into proper sizes to fit storage media.
- Create Bootable Rescue Media. You can create a bootable media (e.g. CD or USB media) to restore system drive on the condition that Windows can not boot
What’s New in this version
- New support to cloud drive desktop.
- Improved the graphical interface.
- New real-time file synchronization.
- More bug fixing and improvements.
- New resizable interface and layout options.
- And so much more.
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 2 GB or more
|Software Name||AOMEI Backupper Multilingual|
Don’t forget to share it with others. Sharing is always Caring!