ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate Multilingual
Free Download ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate full version offline installer for Windows PC. It is the world’s first digital asset manager and RAW editor with layers; it answers your creative graphic and photography needs.
ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate is renowned for its organizational prowess, parametric photo editing power, and performance-based adjustment layers; this GPU-enriched software gets you back out behind the lens faster. Now featuring facial recognition, even more ways to non-destructively target specific areas of your image, flexible color control, tools expediting your DAM productivity, and much more, Photo Studio Ultimate makes it easy to push boundaries and unlock your creative potential.
ACDSEE Photo Studio Ultimate Full Key Features
- The best digital asset manager on the market.
As a practical amateur, your photo collection keeps expanding and you need to keep your workflow flowing. With tools expediting digital asset management, productivity, and photo editing and distribution, ACDSee Photo Studio Home 2020 packs a valuable punch. Now featuring face detection and recognition, multiple image baskets for gathering assets from across your hard drive, improved keyword management, converting files in batches, and duplicate finding, Home is filled with efficiency-driven tools to help you inspire your friends, family, and followers.
- Face Detection & Facial Recognition (64-bit)
Organizing has never been this personal. ACDSee’s Face Detection & Recognition tool will find the humans in your photographs so that you can name the individuals for quick searching. Keep photos distinguished by client, family member, or a person of interest. ACDSee will immediately learn which names to put to which faces, even suggesting possible matches. Save hours of tedious manual skimming by searching photos by unnamed, auto-named, and suggested names. Then embed face data in your photos for safekeeping.
- Edit Photos
Achieve the perfect conditions you couldn’t get in the field by applying fine-tuned adjustments with a toolkit of precision filters. Handle geometric imperfection with cropping, flipping, resizing, and rotation tools. Correct flaws, red eye, blurriness, noise, and clarity. Liven things up by adding text, borders, vignettes, watermarks, and even drawing on your image. Select the minute parts of your images you want to impact. Brush on special effects, alterations, and improvements to make your photos exactly what you want them to be.
- Effortless Digital Asset Management
Finding, sorting, moving, organizing, and sharing—everything you need for complete mastery over your photography workflow is right here, at your fingertips. Add ratings, hierarchical keywords, categories, and location data to your images. Quickly identify photos for further processing with visual tags or customizable color labels.
What’s New in this version?
- People mode, putting a name to a face just got easier with an AI-driven mode for identifying and managing people in your portfolio.
- Media mode, browse, and filter at lightning speed with ACDSee’s new database-driven view for accessing previously browsed folders in Manage mode and cataloged folders.
- Support for SVG file format has been added to ACDSee Photo Studio 2022. Only supported on Windows 10 and 11.
- Channel Selection, make selections based on an image’s Color Information Channels.
- Channel Filtering, modify a targeted color channel and blend the edit with an image’s existing color channels.
- Selection Basket, store selections and apply them as a layer mask or active selection at any point.
- Pixel Targeting in Develop mode allows for the selection of distinct tones, colors, and skin tones.
- Color Wheel has been added to Pixel Targeting, allowing for precise adjustment of an image’s colors.
- Squareness slider added to Radial gradient for customizing the shape of the radial gradient selection.
- Luminance Range targets luminance for the selection of distinct tones, colors, and skin tones.
- Added Noise Reduction to the Develop mode Develop Brush for brushing noise reduction on parts of an image.
- High ISO support was added for Canon, Nikon, Pentax & Sony.
- Selection Preview Button, preview the selection mask with one click.
- Improved High-Dynamic Range (HDR), a more flexible and powerful HDR tool for producing high-quality merged images that no longer rely on external image data.
- Improved Focus Stacking produces merged images with sharper details and fewer artifacts.
- Improved Noise Reduction, a new algorithm under the hood, plus Luminance and Tone sliders for greater results.
- Improved Curve Control with precise curve control through a numerical display of curve points.
- Improved Gradient Control with greater control over linear and radial gradient edges.
- Batch Rename default preset uses the name from the first file in the batch.
- Fixed a problem with the Fuji X-3 RAW file appearing to be a bit darker in Develop mode.
- ACDSee 2022 can now decode and develop compressed Fuji X-S10 RAW files.
- Added more cameras and lenses to the lens correction feature.
- Microsoft Windows 7 (SP1), Windows 8, Windows 8.1, & Windows 10 (64-bit editions only)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 9+
- Microsoft DirectX 10 or higher
- Windows Media Player 9.0
- Intel or AMD processor with 64-bit support
- Intel i3 or better processor recommended
- 2 GB RAM (6 GB RAM or more recommended)
- 512 MB Video RAM (VRAM)
- DirectX 10 compatible graphics adapter
- 1024 x 768 display resolution (1920 x 1080 recommended)
- 2 GB of available hard disk space
|Software Name||ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate Multilingual|
|Created By||ACD Systems|
Don’t forget to share it with friends. Sharing is always Caring!